Saturday, May 3, 2014

Austin!!!

Happy Birthday to a very important person in my life.

Austin, giving birth to you was one of the most empowering experiences in my life.  Maybe even THE most empowering.   I labored for hours and pushed, took no drugs at all, and felt this incredible rush  of emotion, adrenalin and love after you were born.   I really believe that you are the one to give me the strength and patience to be an advocate for myself, all of my kids (especially when you were little) and an advocate for other mothers.

















What a sweet faced, lovable little boy you were!




















I love watching Jeopardy with you because you always surprise me what how many things (many obscure things) you know.  For someone who spend a lot of time hanging out quietly on your own. you sure know a lot!

An artist.  A singer.  A hockey player. A Friend. 

You are all of these things and so much more.  I am always putting my thoughts in writing.  But it is hard to do that when so much is feelings and no words.

I Love you son,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment