Saturday, March 29, 2014

what's next? who knows

I have had a crummy headache most of the day.  Actually at times it was almost blinding.

I went to Dr. B this morning and we are switching one of my regular thyroid medications back to what it was a couple of months ago.  The hope is that the headaches will go away.   Time will tell.

I went to my chiropractor this evening and he worked wonders.   I haven't seen him in a month or so.  I told him I was sore from all of the tension in my neck and shoulders.   The heating pad and electrodes (I don't know what they are called) felt so good.  Then he pushed and pulled and everything felt a whole lot better!

One thing for sure.  I am really grateful that I no longer have vertigo.  That in addition to the constant headache really made me miserable!

Nothing very profound, or really all that interesting to report.  Took some percocet and a new anti depressant/ chronic pain medication and I am feeling pretty decent right now.  Aside from the fact that I can't keep my eyes open.

I just have to add, the highlight of my day was having my sister come over bringing dinner!  I wish she moved to Virginia a long time ago.  At least she's here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment