Monday, March 24, 2014

Hats!

A month or so ago I mailed a box with a couple of hats that I had made.   The box never reached the recipient.  Boo hiss.  So this afternoon, after knitting a couple more hats, I mailed them off- this time registered mail that has to be signed for.

Morgan's girlfriend is named Mermaid and I decided, if she was interested, I would knit her a hat.   She has only seen pictures so far, but she seems to like it: 


The original package I sent, had two hats in it.  One hat was for Mermaid's friend Sunflower, and the other was for Sunflower's new baby.   I made a new hat for Sunflower and since I have a collection of baby hats, I sent another one of them too:           
I don't really know how to drive the spacing on this blog, so this is the best I can come up with at the moment.  Anyway, you get the idea.










In other news, I woke up with a terrible headache.   I lay my head down on my arms and just cried for a few minutes.   I don't think it helped at all, but sometimes I just need to acknowledge the pain even though I don't welcome it.

It's funny, I really have been able to get to sleep and stay asleep pretty well since finding out that I have a brain tumor.   Why is that I wonder?  I guess you shouldn't question the good things?   

No comments:

Post a Comment