Tuesday, March 4, 2014

And then there were two children!

Morgan age 5 weeks

Morgan was born on this day, March 4th, 1981.  He is 33 years old.  Wow, that flew by in a hurry.

I am sure I have written about each of my children before.  I think about them all, all of the time.

Morgan.  So sweet at birth.  So snugly.  So sensitive.  As a newborn, I would nurse him to sleep, set him down, and in a minute or two he was searching for me.  Not crying, just making this sweet "uh uh"  where are you sound.   So I held him. A lot.  I was staying at my mom's with Courtney and Morgan when Morgan was just a few weeks old.  I held and nursed Morgan all the time.   I asked my mom if she thought I was "spoiling" him, fully expecting her to say yes.  Well, she really surprised me.  She said "you can;t spoil a good baby, and they are all good".   She did love my babies!

I will put some Morgan pictures here.  I don't know that I have a ton of them scanned into my computer at this stage- a job I need to get to.

Happy Birthday my sweet son, Morgan!










No comments:

Post a Comment