Monday, July 28, 2014

Where's the spark?

The other night, as Nick and I were about to go to sleep, we were talking in bed.  I said I feel like my bursts of energy are missing.  the spark.  That's it.

It's not just that I am tired- as I so often write.  It's that my brain healing is more complicated than I realized.   I feel okay mentally.  I can knit.  I can comprehend TV shows and things I read.   I just don't have the energy I am used to having.  I guess I never really put a name to it before, or even realized that was what is going on.

So, I guess, as they say, my get up and go, got up and went. But, I know it will be back.   It will take time is all, and I am not generally a patient person.

On a different note, we have received lots of meals and treats from our church friends.  It's been really nice of them, and for us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment