Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Just one of those days

I have been feeling kind of "blah" all day. A combination of being sick and sort of feeling down.  I had a terrible headache and some dizziness this morning when I got up.  So I just stayed at home all day.  I was going to meet with "my" moms and babies at Starbucks, but I just was not up to it.  

After lunch, my stomach decided to get funky on me, making me even more positive that staying at home was the right thing to do.

It's almost 6:00 pm and here I am sitting in my night gown.   Blah.  

Then I came across this video on Facebook, and my energy level has gone way up!

I love Pharell's song "Happy" (though maybe I am a little tired of it by now).   This is a Weird Al Yankovic parody of Pharell's song, and it is peppy and a lot of fun.

Now that it's almost dinner time, I think I will take a shower and get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment