Saturday, October 25, 2014

Home from the cruise!

Just a quick note here to say that I am home after being gone for 8 nights.   We had a great time!

I took well over 300 pictures, so it will take time to go through them and decide which ones I want to post here.

I took a notebook and planned to journal on the cruise.  I did a little bit of writing, but I have gotten so used to using a keyboard to write, it was difficult.  Also, we were so busy, going to shows, people watching and taking naps, that I didn't have time to do much more than that!

Happy that I went, and happy that I am home!

Passing under the Chesapeake Bay Bridge heading for the ocean!

As we were leaving Baltimore Harbor, I noticed that we could see the building at Johns Hopkins where I had my brain surgery!





Carol and I arriving at Portland, Maine


Our ship, from the dock

No comments:

Post a Comment