Friday, October 31, 2014

Cruisin'

Maine Lighthouse as we approached the Maine coast








You would think I would have this
 blogging thing figure out by now, but I still find myself getting all confused when it comes to loading pictures, positioning said pictures, and then figuring out where the writing goes.

I spend several hours putting together a book (online) of cruise pictures.  There was an option to put text with the pictures, but since I wanted to get done before the next century, I decided not to.  We can write on the pages and make notations of what the pix are of if need be.     
 
 The picture below is one of the beautiful sunsets we saw when we were out at sea.





You can see the album online for a limited time- maybe a month.  Click here to see the link.


Looking at the ship from land.  This was taken in Bar Harbor, Maine





No comments:

Post a Comment