Monday, January 21, 2013

Inauguration

Nick and I watched the swearing in ceremonies this morning.  Very nice and a happy occasion.

The sun has started to hide behind some clouds, and the temperatures are falling.  It's winter!

I am feeling better than I did yesterday.  I figured out why I had heartburn.  I take medications every day.  Yesterday, being Sunday, I sat and filled p my little dosing box with my medications for the week.  That included my medicine for reflux/ heartburn.   When I went to take my medicine this morning, I discovered that I didn't take my medicine yesterday.  Oops.  Silly me!

Going to the gym in a few minutes, then errands, then home.

While watching the inauguration this morning, Pooh (cat) and Buddy (dog) curled up on the couch next to me.  They were really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment