Wednesday, September 11, 2019

2001

What a year that was. 

Thought that Black Cat had run away only to find him dead in the basement.

Had a hysterectomy.

Got up to find that one of my kids had taken a combination of alcohol and drugs and had to call 911.   Tore my [hysterectomy]  stitches climbing into the ambulance with said child.  Spend hours at  the hospital watching him get his stomach pumped and vomiting.

My brother was killed in an accident.

Fiasco surrounding my brother's funeral.

Three weeks later my father died.

Nick returned from Albania.  We were reconciling after a separation.

911 happened and we all felt the fear and sorrow and togetherness as Americans.

My father's funeral service at Arlington National Cemetery shortly after 911.


What a year it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment