Tuesday, February 24, 2015

through tired eyes

I wrote this on Monday February  23, 2015.  Somehow I saved it as a draft instead of publishing it.  I must have been tired.

yes, I am tired. Just need to brush my teeth and I will fall asleep

I got a phone message.  My caller called and missed me by just a few minutes before I walked in the door,

"Hi" the sweet, familiar voice said. " I'm no longer having people over in a group."  Her immune condition dictates who can visit and stay away.


At the end of her phone message she said "I will miss miss you, all of you"  I know she is is leaving us.  I think that she was trying to say "goodbye".   

I sat down and cried after I heard the massage and her talking.

There were 4 of us at the meeting this evening. We were so sad.


I am sad and tired and about to fall out of my chair.

Good night.










No comments:

Post a Comment