Sunday, September 21, 2014

You are at the right place!

I have been fooling around with back grounds and various templates for my blog, which is why it is a different color.  I'm still here, Just greener with a touch of blue.  Everybody needs some change from time to time!

I slept so well last night.  I got up at about 8:00am to go to the bathroom, and then I went back to bed and slept until noon!  It feelt so good!

Carol came over with her two dogs.  We took all the dogs, her 2 and my one, to the dog park.   It was a really nice day for it and the dogs got to run around a lot.  That was great.

We met a woman (youngish- she said she's 48).  She told us about the myriad of medical problems she has.   Poor thing!  It was interesting to hear her talk and explain her conditions and the medications etc that she uses to make her life livable.  At one point, when she was talking, she want into a "stall" which I am guessing was a petit mal seizure seizure.  She was alright after though.  I wish I had given her my phone number.  Oh well, maybe we will meet there again.

Tuesday this week, I go in for my three month, post-op MRI.  I have Daizapam to take so I can keep calm inside the tube.   I am mostly thinking all is well and I will get a clean bill of health.   On the other hand, I have been having some bad headaches the last few days.  So I cannot help but think that maybe there are more tumors inside my skull!   I have been weaning off of my seizure medication, so that may have something to do with the headaches.

I can hardly keep my eyes open.  It's off to bed now for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment