Sunday, September 14, 2014

I am tired, but happy

This evening we went out for Japanese food.  I think I ate raw fish.   Not too thrilled about that, but since it hasn't made me sick, I am not going to dwell on it.

We were celebrating Katie's birthday.  Katie is Austin's girlfriend.   Katie's mom and her boyfriend Jim,  and Nick and I all were there.

After dinner, we went to a place where they have karaoke.  It is a place that Austin and Katie go to a lot.  I think it's the first time I have ever been to a place like that.  I mean, the place was not that unique, but the people standing up and singing was new to me.

The songs were varied, but there seemed to be a lot from the 60's and 70's.  I was dancing in my seat!  I love that music and I love dancing and I love the energy I get from the music.  We sang along in our seats.  I cannot imagine I would ever do the singing with a mike, nut singing along and feeling the beat- that was great!

Now it is late.  I have a busy day tomorrow, so I have to get to bed.

As I said, I'm tired but I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment