Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving, the holiday that keeps on giving

Yesterday didn't really feel like Thanksgiving.  That's because we have not really done the turkey thing yet.  We are going to celebrate with my mother in law and other family at my MIL's place.  Tomorrow.

Meanwhile, three pies are baked- two pumpkin and one pecan pie.  Bread for stuffing was made and cubed yesterday.  Today I will make the stuffing.   I also got the gravy done yesterday.

Now I have to figure out when I need to get up tomorrow morning in order to stuff and cook the turkey.

I am so tired today.  The puppy slept with us last night, which was fine.  But when I got up to go to the bathroom I thought it would be a good idea to take Buddy out too, which it was.  Thing is, I never went back to bed- which I had planned to do.  Oh well.

I am also sore from working out at the gym on Wednesday after a week away.

I wish I could nap easier.  Sometimes I just sort of fall over on the sofa when I am watching TV and go to sleep.  If I lie down and try to go to sleep, I usually don't.

And my sciatica hurts.

Fiddle dee dee!

No comments:

Post a Comment