Wednesday, April 29, 2020

I finished yet another project

I finished the sweater I have been knitting for Courtney.  There are a lot of loose ends (threads) that I need to weave in and then it will be ready to go to Oregon.

Limbo is something like what life is right now.  Corona-virus lock-down?  Quarantine?  Staying in or masking up.

I get up, come downstairs, start coffee maker.  Let out the dog.  Turn up the house heat.  Turn off the front porch light.  Let the dog out.  Let the dog in.  Sit down with a cup of coffee and a little yogurt cup.  Turn on the TV and then watch TV.  I do check email and usually Facebook.  That's about it.

Some days, not often enough, we take Buddy out for a walk.  Or days like today we take him for a ride car.

Today after I did all the usual things, I went back to bed and slept another couple of house.  I took a shower , got dressed and came downstairs a bit more rested than usual.  So often we stay in our pajamas until afternoon.  That's the way it is right now.

This evening Nick was in the basement and he brought up some envelopes to go through.  It's all stuff from his parents.  There are two pictures on Nick and me taken on the day Nick graduated from law school in 1975.  Nick's father developed the pictures in his dark room, so the exposure on them is different. 

Oh yeah, I got my first Social Security payment today!   Woo hoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment