Sunday, April 5, 2020

day something

I can't remember when we actually started our quarantine at home.  I think that the last time I saw anyone was around 4 weeks ago when Austin and Chance came to move Austin's things out of the house.  No hugging was allowed.  The boys kept their distance as much as possible.

Masks seem to be the thing right now.  I am going crazy because I know that I am good at sewing.  I have multiple sewing machines and there's no excuse for me to not make masks now that we are supposed to wear them when we go out.  I have made one mask and attempted to make another one.  The pattern/ concept is super simple.  It's just that I have some sort of block that makes me find it too difficult.  Maybe tomorrow?

I will post some pictures here of my mask and the fabric that I have all ready to go.

























I thing that I have done is to organize and put into binders a big bunch of letters.  These are the letters that we received from family while we served on our first overseas tour.  The dates are from 1976-78.  These do not even include all of the letters that I sent, or the letters from friends.    And it only covers two years!























And that's all I can write tonight.  (except to say that I just looked at a previous post here and see that I have already written a bit about the letters and binders.  It's okay.




No comments:

Post a Comment