Tuesday, March 24, 2020

so now what?

All that is on the news is the story of Covid-19 aka corona virus.  There are more and more cases.  We have an insane narcissist for a president.     He is full of blather and no sense.  Making comments and predictions about something he knows nothing about.

On the one hand, I am really pretty comfortable with staying at home and maintaining "social distance" from the world.  On the other hand,  somewhere deep in my brain I am worried/ scared/ confused.   

I am not afraid to die (I tell myself) but I am not ready to go just yet.   I seem to get exotic illnesses and this is one that I really don't want.

I am knitting a fairly simple scarf pattern and yet I keep making mistakes.   I am not sure what I am doing wrong  I just know  that every few rows I count the stitches and I have too few or too many.  How did that happen?

I can't articulate everything going on in my head right now.

When will life ever be normal again?  Or will it?

No comments:

Post a Comment