Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Here I am again

Boy have I been having a rough time health wise for the last few weeks.  My sister and I returned from a cruise on January 25th, and I have been sick ever since.   I started out with sore legs and a sinus infection right after the cruise.  I just assumed that my lags were sore from walking on the ship when the water was rough.  But that soreness/ pain continues.

The antibiotic for my sinus infection caused my muscles to all ache and hurt.  And my joints too.  My knees, elbows, shoulders and hands all hurt.  My knees are uncomfortable enough that when I walk I go as slow as I can.   Also, my eyes are bright red, itch and are dry.  Drops help the discomfort, but
not the redness. 

I got tested for the Zika virus since we were close the the areas where the breakouts are.  I know it is very unlikely that I have Zika, but I am known for collecting exotic medical stuff.

I have not been to the gym since getting back.  I am just too stiff and sore.  My skin, especially on my legs, feels tight like A sausage wrapper.  Now that's not something I ever thought I would say, or experience!

And then there' my new friend and constant companion;  high blood pressure.  What!  I have had very low blood pressure forever and now suddenly it is high?  Maybe it will return to normal if I ever do.

It snowed in the night, and though it was not a whole lot, it was a beautiful sight to wake up to.   Snow is just so pretty!





No comments:

Post a Comment