Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Just Trees

My mind is all over the place.  Tragic terrorism in Paris.  Shorter days everywhere in the Northern Hemispheres.  Money.  Bills.  Dental work.  And, what's for dinner.

And so, my answer to all of that is not an answer at all.   I am just going to post some pictures of trees.

In a recent blog post I shared some pictures of a very tall tree in our back yard that was going through it's autumn molt.  It is done now and here is the picture to show it.




Next I am going to share two trees that amaze and baffle me every year.  Both of these trees came from my in-law's yard as seedlings.  As far as I know, they came from the same tree.  One of them is in our front yard, the other in our back yard.   I cannot believe how differently colored their leaves are


This picture was taken November 3, 2015 in the front yard

This picture was taken November 18, 2015 in the back yard



No comments:

Post a Comment