Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sometimes I want to yell....

I want to yell "I HAD BRAIN SURGERY".  I don't know why I feel this way.  It is just so strange that it happened to me.   I mean, honestly, never ever in my wildest dreams would I have imagined having a brain tumor.  What the fuck!?

Okay, got that out of my system.    I guess I am still recovering.  I have not driven a car since March (I think).  I was going to drive up to the grocery store today while Nick was out today, but I sat and knitted instead.   I don't feel like I am doing much lately.  I knit and watch TV.  Every now and then I unload the dishwasher if Nick hasn't beat me to it.   I do laundry.  It is alright.  Good even.  I don't really get bored.  Yet.  I think that this is what I have sort of imagined over all the years I was raising kids and doing housework.  I always used to think of how wonderful it would be to just be able to knit or sew and not be interrupted.  

I do get annoyed and frustrated by the same stuff that has always bothered me.   Thinking (feeling) that my way it the right way.   I guess I can work on that!

It's almost 2:00 am.  I don't know why I stay up so late so often.  Oh well, I have done this forver it seems.

Tomorrow is our last meal from church folks.  It has been so nice to feel so cared for, but I am ready to let them stop.   Monday I actually cooked dinner, for the first time in forever.   Nick worked, and I knew he would be tired, so I put together a decent dinner.   Maybe I will do that again one day!

Alright.  Time for bed.  Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment