Friday, July 12, 2024

And there's this!

The other day I wrote about having a bucket list.   And I have been thinking about something else that could be considered (by me anyway) as a bucket list thing.

What might that be your ask?  Organizing.  Drawers, closets, garage and so many other things. 

Almost every day I think about cleaning.  Organizing.  Throwing things away.    We have boxes and boxes in the basement and in the garage. There's just so much "stuff"!

Every now and then I will suggest to Nick that we bring on one box from the garage and go through it.  To which he replies "what will we do with the stuff we take out of the box?".  I don't have an answer, so we don't do anything.

Most of the time I just ignore the stuff we have in boxes and in the garage and storage rooms (we have 2 storage rooms).   

I think maybe at least to some extent I am just lazy.  But I also know myself well enough that I know I will start out Gung ho  and will get a bunch of work done.  And then I will either get tired or bored and will leave a bunch of the things I am trying to organize unfinished.

What to do what to do!?

Messy Closet
Messy Drawer


 

No comments:

Post a Comment