Saturday, June 1, 2024

And now for the Friday edition of my adventures in Mid Coast Maine

 Friday May 31, 2024


Today I decided to go to Owls Head Lighthouse.   Nick and I tried to visit it when we were here two years ago, but when we saw how long the walk was from the parking lot to the lighthouse it just did not seen possible for me to walk that far.

Well, today I did it!  I must admit I was a bit intimidated when I saw how far I would have to walk.  But I just took my time and used my cane and I made it.

The day was so beautiful.  Sunny blue skies and just the right temperature.  I did not need the sweatshirt I took along and so I left it in the car.

I met a family from Baltimore and they were kind enough to take my picture.   I also took some pictures along the roadside leading to the light house and because the water was so blue and the sky so clear.



























No comments:

Post a Comment