Sunday, January 14, 2024

Saturday Morning

 

My morning:
I was woken up by Buddy barking like crazy!  Usually if he needs to go out he will whine and maybe bark if he is desperate.  But this was a serious bit of barking.  I reached over and found that Nick was not in bed.   I looked at the bathroom and noticed that the little toilet room door was closed.  Normally we leave it open when not in use, so I figured Nick must be having stomach problems.

Then I went to look at my phone and see what time it was and the doorbell cam showed a large person on my front porch!   I was freaking out. I went downstairs, cautiously.   I saw that the coffee pot was one and I called to Nick.  He was in his study on his computer.   (so who was in the bathroom).  Nick had been up for about an hour.  He had fed Buddy and taken him out.  That's usually my job, but that's nice of him to do it.
 
addendum:  I forgot earlier to say who was at the door.  It was a woman leaving a business card for her cleaning service

It was a little bit after 8:00 am.  I sat down and turned on the TV and watched random stuff- probably animal planet.  I waited till a bit after 9:00 so I could watch CBS Sunday Morning.  It comes on at 9 and since I record it, starting a few minutes late means I can fast forward though commercials.

Well, I went to watch my show and it was not on.  At all.   I couldn't understand it and I was getting upset.  Then I realized that it's Saturday, not Sunday.  Phew!

I think I am losing my mind.
 
Meanwhile, it is snowing in Portland, Oregon.  It has snowed a lot in Maine.  There was about 7" of snow in the part of West Virginia that Chance lives in.
 
We've had a couple of snow forecasts that were actually rain.   Maybe we'll get snow this week? 
 
 
  
This picture was taken through a window screen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment