Thursday, September 17, 2020

Connecting / Facebook/ Knitting

 I am, in a Facebook group (or is it a page, I cannot tell them apart).  Anyway it's called "Addicted to Knitting"

Every so often I will post a picture of something I am making.  Or a completed knitted item.  I know that the other people there will appreciate my work.

Yesterday I was dealing with a frustration I have with some patterns.  How the instructions are so annoying.  I posted this and so far I have received/ instigated 440 comments.  Many accompanied by pictures very much like the one I posted.  Here it is:

Maybe I am not the only person annoyed by this. The pattern says "Rows 10-15 repeat Rows 4-9 once" I do understand, but I get all confused. Here's what I end up doing so I keep track: Anyone else?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment