Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Zoom!

Zoom was the word yesterday.  Early in the day I got to participate in a Zoom event with some of my old La Leche League friends.  We are a group that started out with over 40 members in 1995 or 6.  We were all dealing with aging parents and or menopause.  So, even though we were still connected through La Leche League, we did not have the concerns of moms with young babies and children.

 I could write volumes about us, our joys and sorrows.  But I will say, we have a wonderful connection and love.

Power Surge Zoom meeting


Later in the day, 7:00 pm my time, I got to do another Zoom gathering.  All five of my kids got into a Zoom meeting to wish me a happy birthday!  I think that the last time all five of them have been together with Nick and I was December 2017.  They all came home for Christmas after my second brain surgery.

I have trouble getting pictures to be situated where I want them on this blog, but I am going to try!


All of us for my 66th birthday- on Zoom!


Nick bringing me my gluten free birthday cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment