Thursday, May 28, 2020

On and on and on....

Life goes on.  Nick's raised bed garden is producing.  Radishes and tender, tasty lettuce.  Tomatoes in gardening bags.





I have flowers in flower pots on the front steps.

We watch TV. Hours and hours of it.  It's not much different than before.  If we want to watch different shows, I watch in my recliner in the family room.  Nick has his own TV in his study.

There are still covid deniers.  They fight the wearing of masks.  Claiming that their rights are being violated.

There are people like me.  I stay home.  We walk the dog.  I have not been "anywhere" since March.   I am fine with it.



We are ordering stuff online almost everyday.  Yarn.  Socks. Sheets.   Food.   Furnace filters.  Many of these are things we would have probably ordered anyway.  But I have always enjoyed going to Target and looking for things to buy.

I'm tired.  My knees hurt.  I am gaining weight again.   But, for whatever reason, I don't have trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep.










There is as much bigotry as before.  Maybe more.  


The commander in chief gets crazier and stupider and sometime plain crazier than ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment