Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween Birthday!

Jessica age 2


My sister's second grandchild was born on October 31, 2006.  She's 13 today!

I was her daycare provider as well as her big sister's, so I got to spend a lot of time with the two girls.

We knew that Jessica's birth was imminent, but we didn't know exactly when.

My sister was still living in Maryland, about 60 miles away.  She had been visiting me that day.  She and I were in the bird store (The Bird Feeder - Reston VA). looking at bird feeders and paraphernalia.

My cell phone rang.  It was my nephew, my sister's son.  He asked "is my mom with you?".  My sister had left her phone in the car.

I handed my phone to my sister.  I could here my sister saying "she's here?  she's born?".

We rushed to the hospital and met Jessica for the first time!



Jessica Sewing about 2 years ago.



2019  pedicure

No comments:

Post a Comment