Saturday, July 11, 2015

Past Lives

No, I don't believe in reincarnation.  That's not the kind of past lives I mean.  I am thinking more along the lines of my past.  Where I have been and have lived and done things and made memories.

I saw some beautiful pictures of Perth online the other day and I shared them, on Facebook and by email.

Perth was home in a past life.  We lived there.  For three years.  It was beautiful.  It was wonderful.  We went to lots of functions.  (when you are a diplomat you call them functions instead of parties).   We had rough times there too.  We are human and humans have good and bad and happy and sad times.

But I like to hold on to the best memories about each place we have lived.  And there have been many.

I could write on the subject, about each place we have lived.  I could write for hours and days.  But tonight, this is enough.  Now I will post the Perth pictures here and think about one of my many homes.






No comments:

Post a Comment