Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Nick

Nick had a birthday today, November 16th.   Yesterday we celebrated it a day early because  Chance was home from Richmond (college) and so we had Austin and Chance and Nick and myself. 

I made an angel food cake (gluten free) and Nick cooked burgers and fixings.

Today Nick and I went to Red Lobster with Nick's mother and we had a quiet, second birthday celebration.

The kids who are away from home texted their dad with birthday wishes.  Nick is a very loved father, and husband!

I took a few pictures of the cake yesterday and I will post them here.


Didn't have enough powered sugar to frost the whole cake, so I made a glaze
It's not easy to get a picture of Nick smiling!  He is conducting as we sing "Happy Birthday"!























No comments:

Post a Comment