Friday, January 10, 2014

Is there anything that is new and original?

I was talking today with my psychiatrist (yes, I have one of those).  Talking about aging and watching kids grow up and mortality.  I came to the conclusion that there is no original thought.  Throughout the ages I am sure people have wondered about life.  Birth.  Death.  Aging.   all of the stages we all go through.  So, my thoughts and feelings are probably inherently part of being human.   Thinking and wondering and making up religions or theories to explain it all.

So, in the midst of all of this philosophizing, I went to the gym and signed up for a 12 week fitness challenge.   So, here I am doing something that involves the passage of time and the things that I can do during that amount of time to affect my health.

Then we took Budd,y the dog to the vet.  He is perfect (of course).   He got some shots and tags.  Stopped by the pound to get his license. .  Came home.  Buddy is good to go for another year.

Here I am.  Going to bed soon.  Really trying to make myself get to bed before 2 am.  Or even 1 am.    Goals.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment