Sunday, November 17, 2013

Home again home again....

I actually got home two days ago.  It's nice to be back and also hard to let the stresses of being home, go.  Breathe.  Yes, breathe.  Smile and laugh when possible.

I like the line in the movie The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

“Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.”  This is actually a John Lennon quote, but I only just learned that when I looked it up.  I relate it to the movie!

All of the animals were/ are happy to have me home.  Buddy went nuts when I came in.  The two cats sort of nodded to me as if to say "ok, you're back, feed me".

I loaded all of the 400+ photos of Ocean City onto Snapfish.   Now to figure out how to make a book and which pictures to use.  I am certainly NOT going to put all of the pix into a book.

Time to shower, do laundry and go to the store.  Maybe the dog park this afternoon.  We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment