Saturday, February 10, 2024

Knitting- it's something I do!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the "temperature blanket" that I started on March 8, 2023.   So, I have only three more weeks until I have completed a whole year of charting the daily temperature- in knit.    The darn thing is now 77" long!  Of course, once I finish, then what will I do?

Maybe I can start knitting baby items for the upcoming grandchild!

 I have canvas bags with patterns and the yarn that goes with it-for instance I have the yarn and pattern I plan to make for myself .  And then there are the bags and boxes and drawers of various colors and weights of yarn.  Some of it I bought because it was pretty and I was sure I would think up something to make with it.   Some of it is leftover yarn from knitted projects gone by- finished and gifted.   

I have fabric too, but not as much as I have yarn.

Today I went to the Goodwill store.  I am always searching for sewing machine bargains.   No luck today.  But I did find a couple of nice items.  A couple of blue and white dinner plates and a blue and white serving bowl (which looks like a dish in the picture because I am not good at photographing something that is 3D without making it look flat).

 




 

 The super bowl is tomorrow.  I am probably supposed to capitalize it, but since I don't care I won't! 



No comments:

Post a Comment