Sunday, February 16, 2020

communication

in

I copied this from Facebook.   I think about my kids all the time.  I am always afraid/ cautious about what I say and what I ask.

Sometimes the reactions to my communication, I feel that the kids think I am being judgemental or intrusive.   I'd love to know what my kids are up to.  Are they working?  Happy?  Lonely?  Busy?  I love them all so much.   I hope that they all know that. 

One time I sent an email sharing my thoughts on how I perceive my environment and the awe in appreciating nature.   Imagining the animals and people who have trod there.   The reply I got from my child was that everything was going great until my email arrived. Somehow my joy was perceived as an attack and insult, or even  overly nosy. I was crushed and puzzled.

I miss my kids



No comments:

Post a Comment