I woke up feeling human today for the first time in ages! I have been depressed and tired for what seems like forever.
I took a much needed nap yesterday and I think that it at least some of what revived me. I felt good after I woke up from my nap!
Not a whole lot new here. I have started to follow Weight Watchers again. I used to love going to the meetings but have not been this time around. They have moved the location and I don't feel like trying to find it. Also, Weight Watchers has gotten involved in the weight loss drug/ shots program and I am really not interested in that. Wish me luck!
It is so hard to believe that Shannon died almost 5 months go! Her mom and I have kept in touch all through Shannon's illness and her death. Last week, Sarah- Shannon's mom visited here at out house for a couple of hours. She was on her way to Fredericksburg to visit Shannon's kids.
Sarah had visited the cemetery in Pennsylvania where Shannon is buried. she took some pictures of Shannon's headstone and shared them with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment