Saturday, June 25, 2022

Great Anniversary

The build up to this day has had me experiencing all sorts of feelings.   Part of me wanted to have a huge celebration/party.  Then I would think of how stressful that could be.  I was thinking that the kids should be here.  But, they were not at our wedding, so there's that.  And the hassle for all of them to even try to get here or do something.  I know that they all love us and I know that  they don't have to prove it.

We got cards, gifts, flowers and emails from all over.  We were taken to dinner.  Got to reminisce with cousins we have not seen in years.  

We love each other.  Yup, that's still there.  We have been through a lot together.  Losses, disappointments and fights.   But when it comes down to it, we really like each other.  We enjoy each other.   We really love each other.

That's as good as it gets!!




No comments:

Post a Comment