Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Solstice

 

The days will start getting longer now which I guess means winter is half way through.    I don't pay a whole lot of attention though. I will notice the changes but they are generally gradual enough that it's just what happens.

Two kids are here.  With their cats. Two more arrive in two more days.  Then the last four arrive on Christmas Day.

I honestly do not feel as stressed as I have at many past Christmases.   All the presents are wrapped and under the tree.   Two trees are up and decorated.    We have everything we need for various baking projects.  And if they don't happen that's fine too.

So I sit and knit.  I will not have the TV on all day like I usually do.  I am sure I can handle the TV withdrawal for a week or so/ or less.

Buddy, the dog, is still lame though he seems to be improving a bit.   I don't think he will ever be back to 100%, but then, who will.

It's stinkin' cold this morning!  Gotta take care of Buddy.  Then take a shower and get ready to go to the train station to pick up the next group of kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment