Sunday, January 29, 2023

The Family Bed

 I am a moderstor on a Fcebook Group called Biologically Normal Infant & Toddler Sleep.

So many parents (mainly mothers) are unsure and insecure about co-sleeping with their babies.  It strikes me as sad in so many ways.   These moms need so much reasurance and information about what is normal.  I was one of these moms briefly.  I was so fortunate to be getting a lot of mothering support through my La Leche League group and the books that we had in our group library.   

Ut makes me sad and sorry that the scare tactics and misinformation that was happening over 40 years ago has not changed.

For fun, I posted these two pictures.  One is of Courtney and Morgan ages 5 & 2 and then reenacted by them at ages 44 & 41.

There were 354 "likes" and comments on the page:











No comments:

Post a Comment