Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving 2022

The "real" turkey turned out beautiful and delicious.   Austin was happy with his vegan version of turkey too.

I was happy to see Darcy and Jody and her kids.  The kids have grown since I last saw them, and Sebastian is now 13, and his voice is changing.   I had forgotten about that- all of my sons have men's voices now but they didn't always.







Courtney called to wish us a Happy Thanksgiving.  She said that Jenny, Zach's mom, came to Courtney and Zach's house and cooked dinner for them.   I am so grateful that she can stand in for me.

Jenny is going to the hospital with Courtney and Zach tomorrow.  Courtney is having her thyroid removed.   I am sorry I won't be there for Courtney, but I have to tell myself that everything will be fine.

Okay, another piece of pumpkin pie and then off to bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment