Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Pain sucks

 I am in the throughs of yet more oral surgery/ mouth full of stitches/ liquid diet.   I have several types of pain medications.  I write down what I take and when so I don't take too much of the wrong thing.

Mostly it works, but every so often the pain just really throbs and I use ice packs to keep the pain away as much as possible.

I usually fall asleep at night without too much trouble.  But than I wake up once the medication wears off- in pain.  I have generally been getting up around 5:00am.   Then I am tired all day.

I eat soup. Sometimes I dissolve crackers in the soup so I feel like I have something solid in my stomach .  I make smoothies with frozen fruit and yogurt.   I might add oatmeal or Cheerios for bulk I guess.  I have to pee a lot/ frequently.  I understand why babies need to eat so often. 

I think I will try taking a nap now


No comments:

Post a Comment