Monday, September 5, 2022

Portland adventures continue

This spiderweb was glistening in the morning sun when I looked out the front door this morning.





Chance and I had a delicious lunch at a place called Redwood.  This shall be called my "before" picture.  there are no "after" pictures.  I ate some cornbread assuming it was gluten free.  It was not.   I was really sick in an unpleasant way and am most grateful that Chance was driving and was so kind




Courtney has an apple tree in her back yard.  These apples were too pretty to pass up.




Sue Riles and I want to a riverside restaurant called "Salty's"   The food was delicious, the company was grand and the view was to die for.  Sue and I took pictures of each other







 Zach has a pumpkin patch in the back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment