Saturday, May 2, 2020

It's May!

Austin turns 33 this week.  I turn 66.   Crazy.   I was technically 32 when I had Austin, but my birthday is only two days after his, so I was 33 by the time we went home from the hospital.  

It all seems like a dream.  His birth was a highly anticipated event to put it mildly.   His was my only labor that I had from start to finish with no drugs and a natural delivery.  People are always surprised that I had a v-bac with my fourth child.  After three cesareans and followed by another.   Austin's birth probably empowered me more than anything else before or after.

And now we hardly see each other we live miles apart.   Life is so strange.  I am sure I have said that hundreds of times.

I got my first Social Security payment this month!  Now I really am a senior citizen. 

Nature doesn't seem to care about who is old or young or doing what.  Last week I discovered a nest of eggs inside an unused flower pot.  Now the eggs have hatched and the baby chicks are there with their mouths gaping open wanting food.  Food! 

And life goes on.








No comments:

Post a Comment