Saturday, March 4, 2023

Morgan is 42 today. Happy Birthday!

 Morgan Robert Sherwood was born March 4, 1981, three years and one week after his sister, Courtney.

He was the sweetest, most sensitive baby.  A good nurser he gained like crazy as a newborn.  he was very chill.  But if I put him down, even if he was asleep, in a very short time he would be making soft sounds that told me that he did not want to be alone and that he needed to be held.

We lived overseas for much of Morgan's first two years, but we were back in the States for his third birthday.  Morgan showed his personality when it was his third birthday and he was supposed to blow out the candles on his Big Bird cake. He didn't want anyone to look at him and he shielded his face.  If I find pictures form that day I will post them here.

Morgan was a tough looking baby in his newborn photo taken by the hospital photographer.   But he always looked sweet to me.

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment