Monday, December 19, 2022

The gift that keeps on giving

 



And...now  Nick has covid. I am testing negative and he is testing positive.   He feels terrible.  I know just how he feels.  We had a tele-med appointment with our doctor and Nick got a prescription for Paxlovid.

I stared to feel human the day after I started on the medication.  Not great, but improved.  Now I feel very good.  I have a residual cough which probably lasts forever.

This has been such a crazy, topsy-turvy week.  At first we decided that I should stay home and not travel,  So, Nick was going to take the train alone.   I have a return airline ticket from Seattle to Dulles.  I was thinking that ticket would need to be cancelled.  Now it looks like I will be using that ticket.

I worry about Nick.  He has cruises scheduled from the west coast- with Austin.   Well, Nick is determined that he is going on the train with me.

We'll see.

Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment