Saturday, December 17, 2022

Covid, oh covid

 

 
I was feeling a little bit better today and thought I was take another covid test, sure that it would be negative this time.  And, no, I was wrong.  It was positive!

I had pretty much decided not to go to Seattle with Nick,arriving on Christmas day.  I was really looking forward to the three days on the train.  I had a few knitting projects picked out to work on.  But it's not to be.  Then today, since I was feeling better I was sure I would test nagative and I would go.  Nope.

Nick tested nagative yesterday, but I suspect he has covid as well.  He has a fever, and is coughing and sneezing.  He'll test tomorrow and see.

I am not much for resolutions or bucket lists, but here's what I came up with as a plan for myself for 2023:

March:  Nick and I go round trip to the west coast and back by train.

June: I would love to go on the four day knitting cruise out of Maine.  Then visit Austin while I am there.

July:if my health and my weight allow, get my knee replacement surgery once and for all.

September: - Courtney and I can do an Alaska cruise.

I hope that works out to be realistic and not too ambitious 

No comments:

Post a Comment