Wednesday, October 19, 2022

It hasn't all been rosey

 I had dental work done last week that was incredibly painful.  I was sent home with prescription strength ibuprofen  which did not help much.  When I called the oral surgeon's office, they called in a much stronger medication- hydrocodone.  It helped, but not 100%.  There was not enough, so I called and they prescribed 4 more pills for me.

Today I went to see the oral surgeon for a follow up.  I talked to him about the pain and he said that he would call in (or however they do it) more and different medications.   

As Nick was leaving a few minutes ago to go to the store he asked if my prescription were ready.  I looked at the pharmacy website and there was no sign of medicines being filled.

I called the doctor's office but they are closed for the day.  I sent an email to the doctor's office that I am sure won't be seen until tomorrow- if I am lucky.

Called the drug store and spoke to the pharmacist who said "no sign of any prescriptions for you"

I hope that the pain is manageable tonight.

I am having more painful stuff done next week.  Yikes!


                                                                My ice pack

No comments:

Post a Comment