Saturday, May 27, 2023

Maine is so beautiful

 I've been here for almost a week and I cannot believe that this is the first time I have blogged anything.

I flew into Portland, Maine I stopped into a coffee shop for lunch and then I went to the shop for the Magazine Taproot.




On the way here- driving from the airport to Austin's house I passed this place with a big lobster on the roof.



I got here on May 21st and Austing left here on the 23rd.   He's at SOAK, in Oregon 

SOAK is a regional Burning Man  event.

Austin and I did some running around and eating out and shopping before he left.

The day Austin left involved driving all the way to Portland (Maine) and back.   The next day I just stayed in my pajamas because I was worn out.

I booked an outing on a harbor boat tour that I took on Thursday.    It was so beautiful and I took some great pictures.








After the boat ride I went to a yarn shop called the Cashmere Goat and bought some yarn,



Austin has the great neighbors, Sylvia and Jim.  Yesterday Sylvia and I went to lunch with Sylvia.  We had such a great time!  I really do like her a lot.


So far I have been sitting watching Netflix all day.  Can't decide if I am going to go out and do stuff or not .   I wish I could remember how the garbage collecting works here.  When Nick and I were here last year we made a couple of trips to the dump and recycling places.   Well, whatever happens happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment