Thursday, October 24, 2019

Making lists

I seem to be mentally making lists as I go to sleep lately.    I am having the "manipulation" of my knee.  I will be knocked out while the doctor twists and moved my leg around to break up the scar tissue.  I suspect it will be painful.  Okay, I'll deal with that when it comes.

My sister and I are going on a La Leche League Alumni trip to New Orleans.  I am very excited about that!    I made a bunch of "autograph albums" (actually I bought them and decorated them).  I am giving them to everyone at the event.   The down side it that they take so much room in my suitcase.   Oh well, I'll deal with that.



I have so much more on my mind right now.  Thinking about my kids.  Trying to find a balance between being present in their lives and being a pest.

Right now I need to get ready to go out.  More later.




No comments:

Post a Comment