Thursday, October 3, 2024

Baby and Bird and Knees, oh my!

 

 

 

 

I knitted a pumpkin hat for Galileo and here he is modeling it!  He is not very fond of hats, but he let his picture be taken before he complained about it too much!

 


 *********************************************************

 

Then there's this picture of a blue jay.   I am not crazy about blue jays, but this one was on our deck and was so pretty that I had to take this picture!

***************************************************************

And last but not least, my knees.  I had total knee replacement surgery done on my left knee in 2019.  I know it's been a while. but I am finally getting my right knee replacement surgery at the end of this month.   
 
I have so much pain right now that I can't wait to get it over with.  But, I remember how hard the recovery was last time and I am not looking forward to that.  So much to think about!
 
Here's an x-ray of my knees.  You can see the hardware in my left knee and the bone on bone arthritis in my right knee.  Getting older is not a lot of fun sometimes!
 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment