Wednesday, January 3, 2024

And now it is 2024!

 I feel like I have fallen behind.  I have been really busy doing nothing at all!

Courtney organized a Sherwood family Zoom for Christmas Day.  All five kids were on it, but it looks like Darcy left the Zoom before I shot this picture:


I sure love my family and appreciate whatever time I can spend with them- even if it is through a computer screen!

Here's out Christmas Card for 2023:

***********************************************************************

Darcy and Jody got married.  This is how I found out- Jody had posted this on Facebook. 

 When I asked Darcy he said "oh yeah, we got married yesterday"  

 ******************************************************************

I knitted a sweater and hat for my friend Maureen's new grandson and I got to give it to him in person.

When I saw this picture I was shocked to see how fat I am.  I don't feel that big!    









                                                                                           



   ***********************************************    


Kim sent me this wonderful photo of her and Morgan





My friend Shannon has two little girls                       

this is Cora Sue with the paper Christmas tree I sent to her

*********************************************************************













No comments:

Post a Comment