Monday, February 7, 2022

Let sleeping dogs lie.


I was working on changing the sheets on all of the beds - lots of beds.  Four beds upstairs were slept on and two in the basement.  Plus all of the towels. I had made a pile of the sheets and while I was doing other things Buddy decided that the sheets were there just for him to lie on.  He really has become our baby.   


When Buddy hurt himself in November we didn't know if he would ever walk normally again.  He's still a little bit wobbly and can't really go up and down steps.  He cannot jump up onto the couch or bed anymore.   

I've been feeling blue lately.  Friends dying.  Friends with cancer who are not likely to recover.  Pandemic.  Being overweight.   Aging.  Boredom maybe.

I knit which is something that is so good for me I am happy that I can do it.   And I just re-discovered making potholders.   

Two years into a global pandemic and the whole world has changed.  People have changed.  I miss people. I miss being able to eat in restaurants.   I miss meeting with friends and La Leche League meetings.

I do look forward to the world getting "back".   I want to travel and visit friends and family.     

One of these days.  I can't wait!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment